This guide will equip you with the essentials of tyre care. It provides the easiest way to help ensure performance and mileage for passengers with a Ralson tyre; allowing you to get the most out of your tyres and tubes.
Uneven wear of the front and rear tyres could cause a handling issue. It could also lead some vibrations as a result of the same.
Check the tyre for any uneven wear caused to the front and rear tyres. If any wear and tear is observed, it will need immediate correction and replacement.
INAPPROPRIATE TYRE SIZES
Incorrect tyres sizes can cause serious handling issues
Make sure the tyre size(s) are as per the OE or tyre manufacturer recommendations.
MIXING RADIAL AND BIAS TYRES
Mixing of Radial and Bias tyres on the front and rear position
Make sure that the type of tyre used on both front and rear positions are the same.
TUBE VS TUBELESS
a) The Tube is designed to retain air in the tyre. The Inner liner is not designed for this function.
b) The Inner liner is designed to protect the casing plies from the tube abrasion.
c) The TT wheel rims in most cases do not have a hump design because the inflated tube ensures bead seating.
a) Air retention is the sole purpose of the Inner liner.
b) The bead is designed to air-lock the tyre-rim assembly and grasp the tyre on to the rim.
c) When a tyre is externally penetrated by an object , the inner liner grips the object to prevent the loss of pressure
NOTICE: Never interchange a tubeless tyre with a tube tyre, and vice-versa because components of each type of tyre, is designed to function differently from each other.
- 60 TPI
- Light Weight
- Strong Casing
- High density nylon fabric 60 tpi/100 tpi/120 tpi, skin wall
- EPDM and Silica reinforced material for better weather resistance
- Low rolling resistance
- Hi-Resilience compound
- 1mm/2mm/3mm delta guard protection layer in between the tread & casing
- Bead to bead viper skin fabric protection
- N-6 breaker with 1.2 mm layer between the tread and casing
- 3mm green compound delta guard protection (100% Recyclable Material)
- 3mm delta guard protection with high elastic compound
- Bead to Bead viper skin fabric protection
- 3mm delta guard protection layer made with hi-resilience compound between the tread and casing
- 5mm delta guard protection belt with hi-resilience compound along with chaffer on bead
- Ultra-high performance compound to provide low rolling resistance and high mileage per charge