Research & Development
Ralson takes pride in an accomplished and proficient R&D Centre and Quality System – It’s the engine that fuels our growth. We consistently invest in honing the quality of existing tyres and new tread patterns. Our R&D Centre is the only one of its kind, that is recognized by the Ministry of Science and Technology’s Department of Scientific & Industrial Research (DSIR, Government of India).
The four objectives that drive the companys endeavors towards research and development are:
life of tyres
reliability of tyres
PUNCTURE PROTECTION TECHNOLOGY
- 60 TPI
- Light Weight
- Strong Casing
- High density nylon fabric 60 tpi/100 tpi/120 tpi, skin wall
- EPDM and Silica reinforced material for better weather resistance
- Low rolling resistance
- Hi-Resilience compound
- 1mm/2mm/3mm delta guard protection layer in between the tread & casing
- Bead to bead viper skin fabric protection
- N-6 breaker with 1.2 mm layer between the tread and casing
- 3mm green compound delta guard protection (100% Recyclable Material)
- 3mm delta guard protection with high elastic compound
- Bead to Bead viper skin fabric protection
- 3mm delta guard protection layer made with hi-resilience compound between the tread and casing
- 5mm delta guard protection belt with hi-resilience compound along with chaffer on bead
- Ultra-high performance compound to provide low rolling resistance and high mileage per charge
Some of the salient features of our R&D facility are
Ralson’s labs are capable of Reverse Engineering to analyse characteristics of international brands and then make Ralson tyres better than the benchmarked tyres (e.g. FTIR & TGA equipment)
We use Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR) for polymer identification, RM analysis and micro-structural analysis of synthetic rubbers like SBR, PBR etc. (Cis, Trans, Vinyl and Bound Styrene Content). It is also used to tend to field complaints and process related problems.
Thermo Gravimetric Analyser (TGA) is used to perform compositional analysis of bench-marked tyres.
The Ozone Chamber is used to test compounds and tyres for ozone resistant characteristics.
Hot air shrinkage and stiffness of the fabric are tested with HAS and stiffness testing equipment.
Tensile Testing, Abrasion Resistance and Flex Resistance Testing are done via a tensile machine, DIN abrader and flex testing machine to study mechanical properties of our tyres.
We use ‘Lab Banbury’ and ‘Open Mill’ for compound mixing and development.
For the finest quality of tyres, Ralson uses the latest technology and state-of-the art machinery, to ensure a robust and reliable quality assurance system.
- Labs are equipped with sophisticated testing equipment to evaluate raw materials before employing them. Latest machinery is used to test every input, going into the manufacturing of tyres. This ensures the finest quality of our final product.
- The company relies on sophisticated machines like Tyre Characteristics Testing Machine, Plunger Testing machine,Tyre Tread Footprint Analysis etc.to test the quality of finished products.
- Endurance Testing is done to assess the tyres in extreme driving conditions.
Certificate of Registration
The following organization quality management system has been assessed and registered by intertek testing services NA, Inc, as conforming to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit by Eurocert inspection Pvt. Ltd
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
Emphasis on innovation through our R&D along with a strong quality assurance mechanism has won the company several coveted awards.
Top Exporter of the Year (Cycle Tires) Award by CAPEXIL.
National Safety Award for the best manufacturer of rubber and plastic products by NSCI
Best Supplier and Quality Champion awards from OEM